Whether it’s for your next trip to Asia, trekking in South America, hiking along the French pilgrim route or photographing the Northern lights in Norway, your kyBoot shoes are the perfect travel companion.
Incredible grip on a range of terrain
Hikers and trekking enthusiasts have confirmed that kyBoot shoes always give you a secure foothold. “I wore a pair of kybun’s Caviar shoes for an eight-week hike through Guatemala and Cuba in the spring of 2010,” says Christoph Reichert. “The last six weeks of the trip were filled with rain, snow, mud, and countless rocky terrains in Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. They are the best hiking shoes that I’ve ever had. I didn’t have any blisters, even walking for six to eight hours with a full rucksack. They were simply fantastic, even in wet conditions,” he says in praise of the shoes.
- Relieves the strain on joints and relaxes back muscles
- Strengthens your foot, leg and core muscles
- Increases calorie expenditure
- Activates the leg and vein circulation
- The soles of your feet are stimulated by ‘touching’ the ground
ingen nyheder i denne liste